Turn back time, call Laser Derm.
Could your skin use a little extra love? Most of us would appreciate having younger, healthier-looking skin and we can help you do just that at Laser Derm Skin Care Center. We’ve got solutions for helping you get healthy, glowing skin—and they might not be as hard as you think.
Start by getting a consultation and in-depth skin analysis. At Laser Derm, the analysis process takes advantage of our cutting-edge 3D camera, which can help us identify clogged pores, sun damage, scarring, wrinkles, and other signs of aging or damage.
From there, we’ll build a custom treatment plan to offer your personalized recommendations that may include professional-grade facials, Botox, or clinically proven skin care products—all services and products you can get right in our office.
Feeling confident in your healthy, glowing skin starts with a phone call. Come in for a complimentary consultation to see what our skin analysis can do to help you get the skin you deserve.
Our Anti-Aging Prices
|Fractional 1540 Laser||$700|
Kansas City Hair Removal
Start now, get ready for next spring &summer!
- $50 Lip–upper lip area only, no other area included, such as, does not include nasal or other facial areas
- $70 Chin–area under lower lip, and no more than 2 inches under chin jaw line, no other area included, such as, does not include neck area, or other facial area, does not include upper lip.
- $110 Lip & Chin–area described above, no other area included
- $175 Lower 1/2 (lower one-half of face)–includes lip, chin, lower cheeks, side burn area (no other area included)
- $120 Side burn area only, two inch strip on each side of lateral cheek (includes both sides), no other area included
- $200 Anterior Neck area (no other area included, does not include chin, facial, chest, shoulder areas)
- $110 Areola (nipple area only), includes both sides
- $120 Sternum (area between breasts)
- $175 Shoulders (from above clavicle on front to upper glenoid ridge, does not include back or down arms), ($125 when done at same time as back hair removal)
- $375 Chest and Abdomen (clavicle to standard belt or waist line, mid-axillary line laterally )
- $200 Chest (lower clavicle down to bottom of sternum, to anterior axillary line)
- $200 Abdomen (bottom of sternum/rib cage to standard belt or waist line to anterior axillary line)
- $375 Back (average sized male, anatomical back from bottom of shoulder, it is extra for shoulder ($125 when done with the back) (no other area included) (See coupon)
- $200 Bikini line/Pubic triangle – lateral groin areas and as desired upper pubic hair shaping and reduction, includes lateral groin with up to 2 inches maximum into thigh area (female patients only)
.(does not include buttock hair, peri-anal, linea, or inside labia)
Abdominal Lineal Line:
- $90 Linea (the line from the start of upper pubic hair to navel, up to 3 inches W x 6 inches L)
- $150 Linea (the line from the start of upper pubic hair to bottom of the xiphoid, up to 3 inches W x 12 inches L)
- $110 Axillae (both underarms)
- $200 Hands and fingers – dorsal surface to start of wrist flexure
- $200 Feet and toes ventral surface to top of tarsal bones, includes both sides
- $100 Toes ventral surface (includes both feet)
- $200 Female Legs(both)– from 2 inches above Knee to ankle only (no thighs, no feet) includes both legs, average size person (genetic female only, skin types I thru IV since we use the Vectus laser). (See coupon)
- $400 Female Legs and Thighs–from area of lower groin where it meets the thigh and down to the ankle, both sides included (genetic female only, skin types I through IV only, since we use the Vectus laser). (See coupon)
Some areas may only be done if we think it appropriate and has a good chance of working on the area. Many factors effect hair reduction and some of them are: color of the hair, genetics, hormones, hormonal syndromes, certain cultures and ethic groups have more familial hair growth tendencies, skin colors effect on lasers, and other issues.
Excessive sun or tanning can effect the treatment, and can result in need for more treatment sessions. It is best not to tan an area being treated for hair removal.
All pricing is by the “anatomical area”. For example, “leg” is the knee to the ankle zone, not the thigh. Pricing is based on an “average size man or woman”, so someone “tall or large” (creating an expanded surface area for the IPL/lasers to treat beyond average size for pulses and time could cost more), this can be discussed at the time of consult. FDA systems are considered permanent hair reduction. One must remember that these systems work best on dark and coarser hair. That blond, gray, and fine hair may not respond. One also must remember that hormones can effect hair growth and the hair follicles and can re-stimulate hair follicles to grow.
Our pricing is very fair, paid per session, with no high pressure package session sales (avoid the gimmicks of package sales and warranties, you will pay way too much, even though these clinics try to act like they are heavily discounting, you are being gouged). Other lower quality systems are often involved in the special of the day or month “e-mail special pricing” deals, buyer beware.